Worcester Alliance of Photographers - AKA: WAP Message Board › The Jury is in on the City Hall Gallery Show " Being Human."

The Jury is in on the City Hall Gallery Show " Being Human."

Donna D.
DonnaFaith
Worcester, MA
Why oh why do you make this so very difficult for us poor folks!

What an amazing group of images - you all submitted wonderful work and after some debate they ending up choosing these 25 images. Since we want to hang this show by mid-Sept - I wanted to get you all the info on the picks so you can make your print and get them matted up (please note the frames are sized to hold a 16x24 mat.). I believe the Framing Party for this show will take place the week of Sept 9th- But not likely on the weekend. Please try and have all your images printed and matted to a 16x24 white mat by Sept 9th.
So the selected images are:

• A Fox Contemplating
  • A Fox Leila
  • Kathleen Hannon Twilight Stroll
  • Dana Lane Dancer
  • Dennis Ditto Mind the Gap
  • Dennis Ditto Playing with Fire
  • Dennis Ditto Solace
  • G. Pierce D38A0333 Unidentified Male (Playing Cello)
  • G. Pierce D38A3144 Unidentified Male (In Hat)
  • Heather Liolios Soldier Resting
  • Heather Liolios Chief and Baby
  • Kristen Creighton Jumping Ball
  • Russ Garre Storm Chaser1
  • Monica Alley Blue Yonder
  • Monica Alley Commuter Rail
  • Sherrie Haber New Born 1
  • Susan Page Smiling Faces
  • Susan Sabino Heart and Soul
  • Tyler Trahan Out of the Cold
  • Tyler Trahan Sharing Passion
  • Rebecca Weiner Bugeyed
  • Mike McCool Veteran
  • Melissa Borgenson Her Sunset Alone
  • Sheila McDowell Red Coats
  • Troy Thompson Super Wife

Link to Picks:
https://www.dropbox.c...­

If you have a different title to your image please let me know so I can make labels with the correct titles. If I spelled your name incorrectly- let me know so I can make the correct labels. Thanks!
Please plan on having your image ready to go by Sept 9th. Matted to fit into a 16x24 frame. White mats only.
I will post when the framing party is as soon as I confirm a location and time. Please keep checking the meetup site!!
Thank you everyone!
Cheers,
Donna