Worcester Alliance of Photographers - AKA: WAP Message Board › The selections for the City Hall Gallery are announced!
Wow there are some wonderful images for this show. If your name appears on the list below your image is selected for the City Hall Gallery Show. You need to make your print and then have it matted to a 16x24 over all out side dimension mat - please use a white mat. We will ask you to sign the mat.
We provide the frames- the frames hold a 16x24 white mat. You must make a print and have it matted to a 16x24 inch mat. White mats only. Bring it to the framing party on Nov 21st from 5:30-7pm. I think we will be framing at Jeff Bakers Studio. I need to confirm this location, so please stay tuned and check back on the site...
The opening reception for this show is Friday Dec 6th from 5:30-8pm (I think) to coincide with the Lighting of the Tree at City Hall Plaza. Its a big even with lots of folks downtown. Please mark your calenders now so you can join us.
City Hall Gallery - : Creative City Show Dec- Feb
1. Russ Garre 456 Creative City Oxford
2. Russ Garre Creative City le Recrutement Cafe Paris France
3. Russ Garre Creative City
4. John Bielawski Florence
5. John Bielawski - Krakow 20100915 52 A
6. John Bielawski - Maggiore 20100608 142
7. Bob Bernier Elm Street
8. Bob Bernier Palladium
9.Heather Liolios Blue Stars
10. Heather Liolios City Sidewalk
11.Tyler Trahan Creative-city_tyler-trahan-2
13.Don Ricklin Harrington Corner
14.Don Ricklin Church detail
15.Don Ricklin Creating a future
16. Ice water 800x600
17. Jurgen Lobert Creative.City.1
18. Jurgen Lobert Creative.City.2
19. Jurgen Lobert Creative.City.3
21. Scott Erskine Reflectioned umbrellas
22. Scott Erskine_sunset_clouds_shapes
23. Sherrie Haber Creative City Hand Painting
24. Sherrie Haber Creative City Face
25. Te Chen City of Peace te s
Please make your print.
Matt your print to 16x24 white mats.
Bring your print to the Framing Party on Nov 21st.
We'll help you frame it!
Congrats to the selected photographers. (I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I didn't pay attention to the entry date. Oops.) I'm thinking of coming out and wondering if you are scheduling a group shoot. Cheers, Kate (P.S. Donna where can I pick up the photo that was in the last show?)