Let's get together to share photos with one another and learn new ideas. We'll look at photos as a group and discuss what the group sees.
While the process is called critique, the goal is to build ideas, confidence and sharpen your photographer's eye.
I'll bring a laptop and a 22" monitor so that we can look at the group's photos together.
1. Before you come, mail me 2 photos ([masked]) that you'd like to have critiqued. If I don't receive your photos a minimum of 48 hours before the event, I will cancel your reservation to allow another person on the waiting list to participate.
2. Everyone participates. This is a collaborative experience and a discussion, not a lecture.
3. Everyone's welcome, all skill levels. Even if you're new to photography, it's a great way to learn new techniques.
4. Our group is about building people up, not tearing things down. Please bring a positive attitude and an open mind.
5. I'd like to focus on composition, exposure and color, and not equipment. We're working on how to make the best use of the gear that you have, not the gear that you don't own.
6. Please bring some money to buy drinks and/or food at Elva's Coffee. They've been very generous to provide us lots of space to meet.
After the event, I will shrink the photos to screen resolution and post to the meetup site. Please let me know before hand if you do not want me to post them.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you next week!