San Jose downtown has South First Friday art & street faires. This will be a great time to practice your photowalk & street photography skills.
Any skill level welcome, and any gear is encouraged, whether you shoot compact or SLR, film or digital. Bring a cell phone camera if that's all you have fun, the most important thing is to have fun.
We'll walk & shoot around the streets as a group, and meet up for drinks later.
* Meet at St Joseph's Basillica at the corner of San Fernando & Market St.
* Walk down Market St. and through the park
* Walk through the South First Friday art walk
* Walk back through First Street
* Rendezvous at Gordon Birch for some drinks and discussion