addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Free parking in San Jose Downtown

Free parking in San Jose Downtown

Cynthia
arteegirl
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Here is a link to a list of free parking locations in SJ Downtown:

http://www.sjdowntown...­
Dawn
user 2410284
San Jose, CA
Post #: 6
Awesome, Thanks Cynthia!

Anyone interested in carpooling tho?
A former member
Post #: 2
I'd suggest the "Market/San Pedro Square Garage" (#4 on the list on that webpage) - there are five levels to the parking garage, and space should be easily found (keep trying the upper levels). I've been down there during the Christmas in the Park festivities with my family to enjoy the latest Harry Potter film at the IMAX (at The Tech Museum), and had no problems.

For being the 10th largest city in America, this is my first choice for a pre-dawn stroll probably ANYwhere in the Bay Area. I've never felt threatened or concerned walking alone there, with camera - and tripod - in-hand, at any time over the past several years working downtown.

Richard Beebe