addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Photoshop Work Flow

Photoshop Work Flow

Patrick
PjTraveler
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 12
Once upon a time, I had visions of having my own site (still have the domain- Digital Photo Perspectives). In it I was going to cover a lot of things about photography. One of those was Work flow in photoshop. I wrote a couple of draft articles.

I was wondering if anyone a) wanted a copy, or b) was willing to be an editor /co-author.
:-)smile