add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Where are your photos?

Where are your photos?

San Jose, CA
Post #: 1

I am using pbase and like it.

Arnie B.
Hayward, CA
Post #: 6
Here is where a lot of mine are located.
A former member
Post #: 2
Nichole D.
Hollister, CA
I just wanted to say that I had a chance to take a peek at the galleries that were posted in this discussion and just wanted to say WOW! Some great images are out there!!

user 3760117
San Jose, CA
Post #: 9
mine are on my blog at­
A former member
Post #: 54
Jeffery L.
user 3795604
Felton, CA
Post #: 16
Most of my work gets put onto my commercial website:

You can go to the 'Get my photos' link to see what I'm shooting for the clients that have the kind of photos they can order from my store front.

I rarely get the urge to just go out and shoot fun stuff, because for me the commercial stuff is the fun stuff! I sell the photos, I buy imported wine, and I eat well. That's the fun.

I looked at lots of other peoples links and saw some really good fun stuff.

Jeffery Luhn
Samuel Lopez, J.
user 2737331
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 4
I'm on­
Fremont, CA
Post #: 5
I'm very much a newbie to photography. But here are some of the pictures I have. Let me know what you think :)­
rich c.
San Jose, CA
Just uploaded a gallery of classic car details: