addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Annular eclipse - location ideas?

Annular eclipse - location ideas?

Alena
user 3892047
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Is anyone else planning on photographing the annular eclipse on May 20th? I'm wondering what locations in the bay area might be good. I want to capture both the eclipse and landscape/cityscape. I was thinking that the Oakland hills might be a good place to get a shot of SF and the eclipse. The sun will still be relatively high. The maximum eclipse will be around 6:30pm. (it will be a partial eclipse in the bay area).

Any thoughts or ideas?