addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Camera & Accessories/ Gears trading?

Camera & Accessories/ Gears trading?

Allan D.
user 10126772
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 2
I am sure I am not the only one here who have already collected equipment necessary or not and maybe was useful to me at one point but is now no longer needed or have already upgraded it and now have an accessory that is just wasteful to just keep in my closet.

I wanted to hear anyones thoughts about camera gears, lens, accessory trading meetup. This way we can setup a place where people can just meet fellow enthusiast's who are thinking of selling or trading their equipment for something else.