The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › ShutterBudd Photo Contest: Open for Submissions

ShutterBudd Photo Contest: Open for Submissions

A former member
Post #: 114
Hey everyone,

My company (ShutterBudd) is hosting another photo show to be displayed during December 2008. If you happened to go to the opening reception for the October show, then you have a idea of what's happening. The idea is that we decide on a theme, you submit your photos, and selected ones will be displayed at two local venues in Mountain View. The biggest change this time around is that you will now have a chance to sell your photos too. You can find more of the details on the ShutterBudd site.

We take care of all the hard work (matting, framing, and hanging your prints). You provide the beautiful images! The deadline for submitting digital versions of your photos is November 7, 2008. After reviewing the online submissions, we'll ask photographers to provide us with prints, contact information, and prices. Once we receive them, we'll hang them all up for the entire month of December.

Some of your fellow Meetupers have submitted and are currently displaying in the October show, so here's your chance to show your own stuff!

Theme: "Everyday"
Online Submission Deadline: November 7, 2008
Submission Fee: $5 per photographer

Check out the site for more info: http://shutterbudd.com/theshow­

I hope you guys can submit some good stuff. This is a great opportunity to have your work shown in public!

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this post on the message board or send me a private message.

Reese