The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Anybody going to the Macworld Expo next month?

Anybody going to the Macworld Expo next month?

Andrea
user 8289239
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 3
Just curious ... are you going to the expo only or are you buying a package?

Or maybe you've been to one in recent years - was it worth it?

Since I missed the early bird registration discount and the price is now the same weather I buy my ticket now or on site I'm wondering how big of a hassle it is to get it there.

Oh, and maybe someone has a discount code?! :)
A former member
Post #: 17
use ur money to go to wppi :P
PH
P_H_Yang
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 142

Oh, and maybe someone has a discount code?! :)

Hi Piggy ;-)

I registered for the expo free courtesy of Dave @ SF Photography Meetup" last week. Don't know if the code still works.

"Free Expo Hall pass from O'Reilly, they will also be having some cool speakers so check them out. This code will most likely expire at some point, so register soon.

Free Macworld Expo Pass

Register online, as our guest, at macworldexpo.com and get an Expo Hall pass for free (regular price is $45). Use priority code below: DGE81289. Get yours today while they last!"

Good Luck
PH
Andrea
user 8289239
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 5
thanks, ph!

i tried the code last week, right after you had posted it, but, unfortunately, it didn't work anymore. :(
A former member
Post #: 3
I am going to MacWorld Expo next week, four days (Tue-Fri). I am interested if there's anyone that wants to carpool up there from San Jose on any of those days?

I have a badge for the Expo Plus (Jan 6-9). I think you can still purchase one for $100 and with this you can see a lot of cool things, above and beyond all the free things in the Expo Hall.

Remember that they are saying this may be the last MacWorld Expo they'll be putting on. If that's true, you may not want to miss the opportunity!

Hope to find some of you are attending and if so, I would like to drive up there together. Please let me know! (I am in San Jose, near Camden & Hwy 85).

Karen D.