addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Partner Program Update

Partner Program Update

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi!

I met my Partner for the first time today. We went out to take some pictures. I'm very happy to have her for my Photography partner. She has loads of talent, is interesting, and is a great conversationalist.
I'm looking forward to learning more about her as we learn and practice taking better pictures together.

I hope all of you who are in the program have a wonderful experience too.

Cheers,
Deborah
A former member
Post #: 136
Deborah,

Thanks for sharing your experience with your partner! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well with you two. Hope to hear more positive updates in the future.

Reese