add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Lunchtime chat with Larry

New Meetup: Lunchtime chat with Larry

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The South Bay Photography Meetup Group!

What: Lunchtime chat with Larry

When: January 27, 2009 11:45 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description:

This meetup is being planned by Larry.

See his info below:

I'm planning on showing up at Pete's Family Restaurant at about 11:45 and having lunch. Anybody that wants to show up and talk about photography is welcome to join me.

If time and weather permit, I may stop by Coyote Creek park on the way back to the office for a few minutes of shooting. If you think you'll show up, let me know and it'll be easier to make sure we've got a big enough table.

Pete's is on Snell Ave, about a block north of Blossom Hill. It shares a parking lot with Taco Bell. It's a decent American Diner.

Learn more here: