add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
I have to get up at 3:30 for work during the week, so a meet at 7 is an impossibility for me. Is there any way we can have them earlier or on the weekends?
A former member
Post #: 149

I'm sorry but the monthly meets are a set time, typically the 3rd Wednesday of the month. There are lots of people who cannot make it to the monthly meets, but I also try to schedule shoots on the weekends as well. The rain has kept my schedule very limited for now, but as the weather starts to clear or I find indoor events, I will start having more shoots. Hopefully you can make it to a shoot sometime.