The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: June 2009 Social!

New Meetup: June 2009 Social!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The South Bay Photography Meetup Group!

What: June 2009 Social!

When: June 17, 2009 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description:

NOTE: I've changed the venue back to Mission City in Santa Clara because the lighting is better there, and hopefully it won't be as crowded now that it's summertime and the students are gone. And look, a whole FOUR days of notice before the meeting happens! I'm so organised this month.

Hey SBP!

That's right, it's time for the monthly social. As usual, there's no set agenda and the meeting is more of a social mixer type thing. Discuss photography techniques, ask questions, share tips, and talk gear! Oh right, and photographers can get loud and raucous, so hope you don't have a problem with that.

THEME: Since it is wedding season, it'd be great if we could talk about shooting weddings! Some of you are very experienced wedding shooters and others might be interested in learning more about them, so bring your photos, gear tips, and enthusiasm to share with the group.

UPCOMING SHOOTS: Also, I would like to schedule a group outing for shooting, so please bring your suggestions for planning our next shoot. Volunteers who would like to lead a walkabout would be great too!

See you all there!

- Reese

PS - Please remember to support the café and purchase a drink and/or snack while attending this meeting. We get to use their space for free, so please be considerate.

PPS - I am restricting RSVP to only 30 people, just so a ton of people won't blindly sign up and not show up. Also, I don't want to make the crowd too terribly large for the café. If you can't make it, please change your RSVP so others can sign up!

Learn more here: