addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › model coming to the San Jose/ bay area looking for work 11/27 - 12/3 art nud

model coming to the San Jose/ bay area looking for work 11/27 - 12/3 art nude to erotic

rich c.
r-cirminello
San Jose, CA
Post #: 40
Just putting out a heads up to photographers who are looking to hire a nude model.

A good friend of mine, Jasmin Hernanzez of NYC is coming to visit from 11/27 - 12/3 and is looking to book paid work. She has a lot of experience, has been published a few times in print, appeared in lingerie catalogs, and on event flyers.
She has also been an editor's pick on Zivity.com since mid october (in one of my photo sets ;) ).

Her style ranges from artistic nude to erotic.

Anyone interested in booking her for 1-1 shooting should contact her directly via her model mayhem profile:
http://www.modelmayhe...­

She may seem a little rough around the edges (she IS from NYC!!) but she's definitely easy to work with, professional and beautiful. She has the right combination of naughty and nice for most projects.
I will certainly be pointing my lens at her during most of her 'free' time.

rich cirminello
http://www.modelmayhe...­