add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Photography workshops with experienced models and exceptionally talented LOC

Photography workshops with experienced models and exceptionally talented LOCAL photographers

A former member
Post #: 5
I have recently joined several of meetup modeling and photography groups. It seems that there is not much activity associated with them. I bet some photographers would like to practice more and shoot more casual pictures while having fun out and about. I am looking to organize several workshops with some extremely experienced photographers in the Bay Area. The locations will be outdoors and indoors. I will also supply models who are experienced and excited to work with the amateur (and not so amateur) photographers. The pricing is going to be kept relatively low, depending on the type of the shoot, and will range between $25-100 per workshop.

As for myself, I have been modeling for quite a while now, and can provide you with the confidence and expertise in poses and expressions that an amateur model cannot. Please consider me a modeling coach and a workshop organizer. I am widely connected in the industry and am able to set you up for the problem free shoot.

Please email me at for further information.