Money Matters and Copyright Law for Creatives
Tuesday, December 11
Register Now with EventBrite
This is the third part of
Business and Marketing Series
for Creatives - 4 Seminars Tuesdays, Nov 20, Nov 27, Dec 4, Dec 11
- develop your unique value proposition
- define your target market
- generate sales via a non-traditional approach to marketing art and photography
- One student will be selected for a mini marketing makeover in class ($500 value)
Register at ArtistsWhoTHRIVE.com and receive FREE "Success Strategies Weekly" Instructor Ann Rea's
oil paintings, and her inspired business approach, have been featured in Fortune
magazine, on the Fine Living network, and profiled in the book Career Renegade
. Rea's talent is commended by American Art icon Wayne Thiebaud and she has a growing list of collectors across North America and Europe.
Rea has served as an international marketing consultant for a number of painters, mixed media artists, film makers, photographers, musicians, designers, wine makers, and Fortune 500 companies, such as E & J Gallo Winery and General Motors. Click here to sign up!
Register with Eventbrite $39 early bird
- Profitable Marketing Savvy for Creatives
Tuesday, Nov 20, 2012
- Selling Art Online & Offline, Do's & Dont's
Tuesday, Nov 27, 2012
- Focus & Reaching Goals
Tuesday, Dec 4, 2012
- Money Matters and Copyright Law
Tuesday, Dec 11, 2012
$30 bring a friend
$45 general admission
$139 series of four
1661 Tennessee St. #2R
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Register early-limited seating!
Ann Rea Artist, CEO | Ann Rea, Inc.
Founder | Artists Who THRIVE
"When bankers get together for dinner, they talk about art.
When artists get together for dinner, they talk about money." -Oscar Wilde