add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Sept 8 - 10 Weekend Photo Op - Roadtrip

Sept 8 - 10 Weekend Photo Op - Roadtrip

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 3
For those of you who may be interested in a different type of event photo op, read on...

I'll be trying to hook up with folks from other photo groups heading up to see the Reno Balloon Festival (Free). I plan to be there for the weekend, leaving soon after dawn patrol on Sunday morning. From there, I plan to head up to Truckee for something that sounds interesting, music performances on a hiking trail (there is a cost for this one). Information for both events can be found at the following sites;

Reno Air Ballon Festival - 25th Annicersary:­

Trails and Vistas: http://www.trailsandv...­

If you'd like to meet up anytime during the wekend, eMail me prior to the event and we can make arrangements.

Happy Shooting! smile