The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › RE: LoveFest Parade Shoot-Out

RE: LoveFest Parade Shoot-Out

Closed to new replies

digitalShe
digitalShe
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
Greetings Friends,

The LoveFest Parade was a fun, colourful event filled with exotic costumes and some even more exotic antics, a fun time for all.
We had an opportunity to take a walk around the staging area to photograph the line up, and then everyone broke up at the start of the parade to get different angles for the parade.

I will say, it was a bit disappointing after last year?s event. This year?s parade was a little shorter and not as lively seeming ? though more tourists than I remember from before lined the streets.

All in all, a few pics are keepers and I think everyone had fun. It was great seeing Lucy for the first time, and Javiar and John as well as Robin and Chris were able to make it.

Show us your view of the day by posting an image or two, or bring your fav over to the Meet-Up coming up soon for review or critique. I?ve posted a few of the keepers in our album. For more see www.sweetlightstudios.com.

Cheers,
She