The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › 2/14 Pillow Fight and Photo Op

2/14 Pillow Fight and Photo Op

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 43
A former member
Post #: 15
That's hilarioussmile Good way to meet your soulmatebiggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone planning on taking their camera to this? It might be an interesting 15-minute meetup. :-)
PH
P_H_Yang
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 64
I'll be there.
A former member
Post #: 8
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it at 6pm and I get the sense that it's over in 10 minutes.
latoga
latoga
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 34
Since my office is a block from the pillow fight I guess I have to take my camera into work that day! I'll probably be down there scoping the area about 5:30. Feel free to contact me to coordinate a quick meetup!

-latoga
PH
P_H_Yang
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 78
Latoga and I will meet at the main entrance of Ferry Bldg around 5:30 pm. Anyone would like to join us?

Emil: Check your mail at Flickr.

PH
KS K.
KerriSuz
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
How was it? Will you be posting your photos?
Kerri
latoga
latoga
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 37
The 2007 San Francisco Pillow Fight was a fun shooting experience. One of the things that I found most amazing was just the quantity of people shooting the event! You can check out my photos of the event on my website:

http://www.latoga.com...­

Let me know what you all think of the photos...

Also check out the blog entry above for some other photos and videos on line.
KS K.
KerriSuz
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 14
Thanks for the link to your pillow-fight shots, Latoga. They really gave a sense of the event! I especially appreciated the photo shot low, with slow exposure so that the feathers looked like snow, (had the building in the background.) The photos with the feathers on the ground included a cool angle as well. Good work!
:)
Kerri