addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Lens rentals

Lens rentals

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
Anybody is the Bay Area rent lens? I am looking to rent a good zoom lens for some up and coming races. Any help with places in the bay area would be great.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 6
I always try to support the independent guy over over at Pro Camera.

http://www.procamerar...­

Calumet also has rentals.
A former member
Post #: 29
Hi,

Adolph Gassers just south of Market Street in San Francisco does rentals. I have only purchased items from them and have not done any rentals, I am not sure what all they have available. Try giving them a call. I copied the below from their website

Welcome to WWW.AdolphGassers.Com
San Francisco's Used & New Cameras, Motion Picture, Video & Photographic Digital Center Since 1950
Adolph Gassers' Real People where Photography is our passion & life.
181 2nd Street, SF CA, 94105
Please phone: 415-495-3852

Shop hours Monday-Friday 9AM (0900)
to 6PM (1800)
Saturday hours are 10:00 AM (1000)
to 5:00 PM (1700).
Rental Hours Monday-Friday 9 AM (0900 to 6 PM (1800)
Still Rental Hours on Saturday 10:00 AM to 4 PM (1600)
Store is Closed Sunday
latoga
latoga
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 43
There is a parallel thread going on in the message board that might be of use. I recommend Calumet in San Francisco. Unfortunately, there aren't any good stores out near us in the east bay.

-latoga­