The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › New Year's Resolution - Take more pictures !

New Year's Resolution - Take more pictures !

Closed to new replies

Glen
improvise
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 12
Hi,

My resolution for 2010 is to get out there, take more pictures and have fun with it.
Any others out there in the same boat? Maybe we can join forces to motivate one another.
Please email me or respond to this thread if interested. Hope to hear from many of you!
Anny
user 3380623
Citrus Heights, CA
Post #: 131
Hi,

My resolution for 2010 is to get out there, take more pictures and have fun with it.
Any others out there in the same boat? Maybe we can join forces to motivate one another.
Please email me or respond to this thread if interested. Hope to hear from many of you!

Boy am I ever in this boat with you! I do live in the Central Valley but I am will to do a drive on Saturdays. Just let me know or I can schedule something and touch base with you.
Anny
Kirk
user 10881648
San Clemente, CA
Post #: 1
I also resolved to take more photos during 2010. How I am doing this? I started a 365 photo project. I know that this is nothing new in the photo communities, however for me it's a new project. I felt it would give me a reason to take a photo every day. I feel this type of project will improve my photography and my creativeness. Here is the link to my "365 Photo Project" if anyone is interested in looking.
A former member
Post #: 1
I really like your 365 photo project. It's a great motivator to get out there and take pictures. I think I'm going to join you, starting tomorrow: a 365-17 photo project!

Your pictures are stunning by the way.
Anny
user 3380623
Citrus Heights, CA
Post #: 132
I also resolved to take more photos during 2010. How I am doing this? I started a 365 photo project. I know that this is nothing new in the photo communities, however for me it's a new project. I felt it would give me a reason to take a photo every day. I feel this type of project will improve my photography and my creativeness. Here is the link to my "365 Photo Project" if anyone is interested in looking.

Love this Idea. I may just do this too.
Glen
improvise
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
Those are some great photos in your 365 project. I did that the past couple of years, but at the end of the day, I didn't have enough time to take quality photos.

I'm going to try to attend the February event at Crossroads Cafe. Would love to chat in person with you guys about getting a photography/shooting excursion off the ground. It helps if there is some critical mass, plus brainstorming locations is always good.
Tsafrir (Mike) M.
photostm
Dallas, TX
Post #: 41
great work, and I agree, taking more photos!!! :)
My other resolution for the new year is to be able to invest my time in sharing my knowledge and passion to photography with other photographers and to enhance the level of photography among my fellow friends.
Please check out my meetup group: Bay Area Photography Group workshops and wedding photography

See you all soon!
Tsafrir (Mike) Melamed
www.PhotosTM.com