The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › 4/10 Lightroom/Aperture workflow and Photoshop editing - workshop

4/10 Lightroom/Aperture workflow and Photoshop editing - workshop

Closed to new replies

Tsafrir (Mike) M.
photostm
Dallas, TX
Post #: 72
Please make sure to register on my group:
Please register here - Click here to register

I'm inviting you to join my workshop. This workshop is for all levels! I'll start at the basics and move to the more advanced features.

I will teach the following:
  • Lightroom/Aperture workflow.
  • Lightroom/Aperture basic editing.
  • Lightroom/Aperture advanced develop techniques.
  • Photoshop basic editing techniques.
  • Photoshop advanced editing techniques.
  • Working with Photoshop layers and taking advantage of them.
  • Photoshop actions - to make your life easy with putting your logo on photos.

Duration:­
The workshop will be from 9:30am to 6pm
We will take a 45 minutes lunch break - bring your own lunch, or we will go somewhere close.
Please be on time!!! We will start the workshop at 9:45am sharp! You will need few minutes to setup with your computer

Payment:
This workshop cost $95 Payable only via PayPal! (Covers: classroom, instruction)

Mission Oaks building:
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032

Parking:
Plenty of parking available - FREE

What to bring?:
Bring your Laptop with some RAW files to work on.
Bring your tablet, if you have one.
Bring an external drive if you need one.
If you don't have a laptop, you sit next to someone who has one and follow on their computer.

I'm limiting this workshop to 20 people total! This class will fill up really fast! RSVP ASAP!

This will be a great workshop! I'll be teaching tons of great tools and workflow tips!
See you all there!