addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › My New Play, The Dark Sister

My New Play, The Dark Sister

Closed to new replies

Vonn Scott B.
user 4541421
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Good Evening: In addition to photography, I also write for the stage, and my latest full-length play The Dark Sister will receive its first reading on Tuesday, May 18 in San Francisco. Based upon a 17th Century ghost story, The Dark Sister tells the tale of two sisters in 1875 Sonoma County fighting over the same man, until one drowns the other. But if the younger sister is dead, who--or what?!--is staring through the kitchen window?

It will be fun--I hope you can come!

Vonn Scott Bair

Tuesday May 18, 7:30 p.m.
The Off-Market Theater
965 Mission Street, Suite 250 in SF
$10 general admission

http://playwrightscen...­