addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Designing a Practical Digital Workflow - FREE Photolight Meetup on Mon 5/31 1-3p

Designing a Practical Digital Workflow - FREE Photolight Meetup on Mon 5/31 1-3p

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 17
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Photolight Meetup group is holding an event on designing a practical digital workflow this Memorial Day 5/31 from 1p to 3p.

This event is FREE, and light snacks and drinks will be provided thanks to our sponsor, Sports Basement.

Click over and join us, it should prove to be an interesting guided discussion!
A former member
Post #: 6
This would be an awesome meetup if you add the SF Carnival from 11-1 then we head to photolight workshop afterwards - just a thought...
A former member
Post #: 18
Actually the Carnaval Parade is on Sunday, the day before this meetup. I will be at Carnaval this year helping out—my wife is dancing in the parade, so I won't be available to run a meetup. :-)