addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Trish
TrishR
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have noticed changes in the past week to our Group site.

Meetup.com staff are ever working diligently to make the site more valuable and useful for members and organizers. They have the success of what we do in mind.

However, the changes are affecting how we are using the site, and it may seem a little odd at times to see new functionality or display of information you'd not seen before. In some cases, you may not be able to find information you're looking for, or at least easily...

From my perspective, I'm fixing things on the site, sending feedback to staff, and reading some of the thousands of messages at the Organizers' message boards, time permitting. Every few days things are being fixed per outcry from organizers worldwide...

Soon, this will calm down and the site will be really slick. I'm sure we'll all really like it: Superfluous information will be tucked away as it should be, the useful information will be handy, and functionality will be logical and in useful positions.

It's quite exciting! But right now, it might seem a little odd... so please bear with us!

Thanks.

Trish

PS, One thing you can do to ensure you're "in the know" is to request tracking of changes to our Message Board (an email sent to you with a list of changes each day). To enable, click the link at the top of the Message Board which says: "Track this message board". -T.

--
A former member
Post #: 7
Although I don't spend a lot of time on here I haven't noticed any changes....so you must be doing a good job smile