add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Vancouver Photography Meetup Group Message Board Challenges, Workshops & Field Trip Ideas › Glamour Photoshoot this Saturday: here are the models

Glamour Photoshoot this Saturday: here are the models

Ronald L.
Vancouver, BC
Hi there!
Just wanted to send a polite reminder that in two days we have our glamour model shooting event, this Saturday. We've been working on this one for a while and it's going to be an awesome shoot.
Quick Details
We are at Sugar Studios which has floor to ceiling white walls and large natural light windows that I'm looking forward to playing with.
Here are the photos of the models coming.

There are two sessions:
2:30pm - Glamour Model Portrait Shoot and Retouching - Group One
4:00pm - Glamour Model Portrait Shoot and Retouching - Group Two
Please note, you don't have to actually retouch the images before posting, if you don't want to. The retouching aspect is for those of you who want to give it a try. You'll still be able to get glamour portraits in studio.
More information at those links above or go to the Vancouver Photography Meetup group site.
Hope to see you on Saturday.
PPS: A few people emailed me asking about Photoshop and photo retouching courses. There aren't many in Vancouver, if I brought someone in to teach an advanced photoshop course, would you be interested? Please email me to let me know.
Ronald Lee