align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Vancouver Photography Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion › Call for Submissions – Photography Exhibition

Call for Submissions – Photography Exhibition

Rita
user 25578862
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 59
Vernissage Photography (me- Rita) is curating a group exhibition titled Short Stories at The Beaumont Gallery in Vancouver

Submissions Due Sept 17, 2013
Exhibition October 4 -12 2013
Awards- 2 photographers will be awarded a future exhibition at The Beaumont Gallery.
Fees: It is free to send in your entries, Fees apply to selected images only.
juried by Ana & Joaquin Pedrero
Elegible: Lower Mainland photographers

Full details and guidelines posted on www.vernissge.shawwebspace.ca or you can contact me.
Gerry B.
user 52774842
Port Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 1
Hi Rita, Thank you for posting this information. When I tried to go on the website (as spelled above), I got the message that it does not exist. Could you provide additional details and/or provide a direct link to your site. Thanks, Gerry
Angela R
Miradora
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 124
It was misspelled... try this: http://vernissage.shawwebspace.ca/­
Gerry B.
user 52774842
Port Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 2
Thank you for the link, Miradora!
Rita
user 25578862