addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Saint Louis Photography Club Message Board Upcoming Events › Four Seasons Potluck Signup Sheet

Four Seasons Potluck Signup Sheet

A former member
Post #: 23
From the looks of things, we could use something green. I will bring a salad.
Edward C.
EdwardCrim
Group Organizer
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 13
Dave, bring the hot dogs & buns. I'm going to bring a vegetable plate with hummus.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm bringing French Green Beans.
A former member
Post #: 23
I'm seeing lots of food for 8 people. Am I missing something? If food is the ticket to get in and only 8 people have tickets . . . hmmmmmmmmmmm
A former member
Post #: 28
not sure where my reply went....sent one ~a week ago.....
I plan to bring dessert---brownies-----since I have to be somewhere all day & that is easiest in the car...
& depending on time....glenda
Aaron
user 6930033
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 1
I will bring condiments. I will also be bringing my six-year old with me.
John C.
user 12248211
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
I will not be able to attend this meetup. I have to be at the office -very last minute. I was so looking forward to seeing everyone. Good eats and photo posting to all in the group.
David C.
user 3855532
Belleville, IL
Post #: 417
I will bring some BBQ'd pork steaks...maybe about 15 servings... Dave
Besides some bbq pork steaks, I've got about 6 or 8 brats and buns for them... Is anybody bringing plastic silverware/plates? How about drinks? or should we bring something to drink along?
A former member
Post #: 29
thought I would bring a loaf of Italian bread too...
A former member
Post #: 139
I signed up for a cooler full of bottled water and a fruit platter. I was hoping someone would bring some reusable plates/utensils and napkins - it's an easy choice for a non-cook or for someone at the last minute! There may be 20 or so of those folks : ) If you want a beverage other than water, you might want to bring it.