The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Your favourite photo - June

Your favourite photo - June

Carl
Czarl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 63
Thought I'd start a monthly thread where everyone could post their favourite photo that they took in the previous month.

I gotta say, I really enjoyed taking photos at the recent JumpShip and I think this is my favourite

https://picasaweb.goo...­
( couldn't figure out how to put the phot "in-line"...is it possible with meetup.com?)
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 310
Hi Carl: That's some good air he's got there. The following is from my June 'Photo of the Month' post. BTW, in the toolbar above the message window, just to the left of the happy face is an 'insert image' icon. You can either upload an image from your computer or link to an image stored online.

Mike.

Vadym G.
user 48372052
Victoria, BC
Post #: 6
I guess this one would be my favorite for June:

Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 313
Great light!

Mike.
Aaron
user 7918415
Victoria, BC
Post #: 16
That's a great moment, Carl

What light! Rich painterly forest light always captures my imagination.

Hummingbirds also see my favourite for June.

http://www.flickr.com...­
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 327
Nicely done...

Mike.
Barbara W.
Highlights
Victoria, BC
Post #: 6
We are away sailing on the BC coast for the summer. This night shot is one of my favourites of the season so far. It was taken in Sointula Harbour, Malcolm Island, on June 29th.

ISO 400 30 sec at f8

James X.
user 22524651
Victoria, BC
Post #: 11
I haven't had a lot of time to shoot in June, but here is my most favourite photo of in June.

Vadym G.
user 48372052
Victoria, BC
Post #: 7
Fireworks at Butchart

Dave V.
user 10740294
Victoria, BC
Post #: 3
I guess this one would be my favorite for June:

That is one delightful photo...nice capture...