addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Sharing Recent Work

Sharing Recent Work

Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 662
Here is a Polaroid image I constructed a few months back.
I tweaked it a bit in Elements.

BCLegislature-CanFlag­ by Photo1Bob, on Flickr
How did you get the paper into the CD-ROM drive? biggrin

Well done, BTW!
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 663
I'll bet he makes a great team, John!
Nathan D.
nderksen
Victoria, BC
Post #: 84

Sailing Away by Nathan Derksen, on Flickr

Here's one I took a couple of weeks ago at Gonzales Beach. Funny, I've been there numerous times, but only the one side of the beach. This time we walked over a few minutes and saw this cool perspective that I've never seen before.
Vadym G.
user 48372052
Victoria, BC
Post #: 39
Beautiful shot Nathan!

One of my recent:

Nathan D.
nderksen
Victoria, BC
Post #: 85
Beautiful shot Nathan!

One of my recent:

Beautiful shot as well, nice detail in the logs in the foreground and nice range of light and dark in the clouds.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 672
Thanks for sharing, you two! Some great work! I've seen Gonzales Beach from the top, but have yet to walk down there. Looks like it might be time for a visit...

Mike.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 677
Two recent images: A little cell phone camera fun, pushed about a bit in Lightroom.

Nature's Sonograph by wolfnowl, on Flickr

Calla Lily by wolfnowl, on Flickr

Mike.
Jianping R.
jianping.roth
Victoria, BC
Post #: 8
'Sailing Away' is outstanding!
Jianping R.
jianping.roth
Victoria, BC
Post #: 9
Beautiful shot Nathan!
Yours is also beautiful!

John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 40
Some great work being posted! Being in Nova Scotia for a couple of weeks recently, I had to grab the mandatory Peggy's Cove shots...

5 shot hdr, 1 stop separation, combined in Photomatix

"Downtown" Peggy's Cove (The central business district)

Tree in Point Pleasant Park, Halifax