addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Sharing Recent Work

Sharing Recent Work

Vadym G.
user 48372052
Victoria, BC
Post #: 40
Love'em John, last one (Tree in B&W) is a total stunner
John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 41
Thank-you very much!
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 679
Been... egads! Eleven years since I was at Peggy's Cove. Thanks for the memories! I remember one time in the 90s, going there for sunrise and when we arrived it was so foggy one could barely see five feet. Burned off after a while and we did have some great shooting that day.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Mike.

P.S. My sister used to design/make all of the period costumes at the Citadel in Halifax, but that's another story.
Matt F.
user 69718662
Victoria, BC
Post #: 26

Trail stacks by MattFergusonPhotography­, on Flickr

Taken from my deck last night. 42 30-second images manually stacked on PS Elements 10. Gonna take some more tonight from a more interesting spot... just have to figure out where.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 682
Star trails are always great!

Mike.
John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 42
Nicely done!
John T.
JohnTang
Victoria, BC
Post #: 24
Recent trip to the Rockies

Consolation Lake by Sylpherware, on Flickr
Alan
user 4699985
Victoria, BC
Post #: 116
Very nice John. I would love to see that in print...
John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 46
Great DoF!!!
Matt F.
user 69718662
Victoria, BC
Post #: 28
Awesome John!!