addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Second studio lighting and portraiture workshop

Second studio lighting and portraiture workshop

John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 39
There was lots of interest expressed for a second session of the studio lighting and portraiture workshop that we ran back in April, and now that I have my schedule more or less sorted, I thought would get the ball rolling on this. Before I go ahead and actually schedule a meet-up for this, I would like to get a feel for how many would be interested in having this during the summer? Right now I'm looking at August, but I wasn't sure if this might not better left 'til the fall.

Thoughts? Interest?
Roy B.
user 7302256
Victoria, BC
Post #: 10
Totally interested I will be gone for a week in August , hopefully not the week you do it. Summer is a tough time to do things .. September is a better month, just a thought.
I really enjoyed your first session .
Thanks
Margaret
user 63376512
Victoria, BC
Post #: 1
I would be very interested.
Phil M.
user 30498232
Victoria, BC
Post #: 5
I missed the first one but would certainly be interested in another shoot.
herman
user 3520273
Victoria, BC
Post #: 116
When Barb gets in touch with you, see if there might not be a way to link this one and the one for VCC.
James P.
user 7772285
Victoria, BC
Post #: 8
I'm game, if there's room.
Jianping R.
jianping.roth
Victoria, BC
Post #: 7
I'd love to participate if it is not from the last week of Aug to the last week of Sept.
John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 43
After looking at my schedule, and also partly because of possible venue issues and the fact that it's summer and several people have indicated that being stuck inside watching PowerPoint on a hot August day isn't their idea of a great summer-time activity, I think I'll put this on hold 'til early fall.
herman
user 3520273
Victoria, BC
Post #: 118
The VCC one is full and has a wait list.