addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Adobe comes to its senses (kind of) -- CC Photoshop & LR for $10/month

Adobe comes to its senses (kind of) -- CC Photoshop & LR for $10/month

John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 49
If you have CS 3 or later, you can get in on the just announced "Photographer's bundle" of Photoshop & Lightroom under their new "rental" pricing for only $10/month, starting around mid-month, but if you want this price you have to register before 31 December of this year. More info...
Alan
user 4699985
Victoria, BC
Post #: 130
This was mentioned in a previous discussion­ but I still don't think it is enough. The problem isn't so much the monthly price, the problem is that it is a perpetual monthly price. I can no longer decide if I want to upgrade or not. I cannot decide to skip a release.
John P.
user 12011982
Victoria, BC
Post #: 50
Oops, missed that! Thanks! I'm not a fan of the monthly pricing model either, but at $120/year, it's probably in the ball-park of what I would spend on upgrades.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 732
There are several caveats with this offer, and the entire CC model has created quite a divide among photographers. If you're interested you can check out the (sometimes rather heated) discussions here: http:www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/in­dex.php?board=5.0

I'll just say it's not for me and leave it at that.

Mike.