The Paris Photography Meetup Group Message Board › seeking a roommate in the suburbs!

seeking a roommate in the suburbs!

Paris, FR
Post #: 50
Hi all!

I'm currently seeking a roommate, to move in ASAP or at least in January. I'm living in a 2 bedroom house in Ormesson-sur-Marne, with a little dog and a big cat. The bedroom for rent has a loft bed in it, but plenty (well, for French standards) of room for any stuff you might want to bring. I have a digital piano in the living room, if you're musically inclined, and a full kitchen (even a dish washer! but I don't use it) and washing machine. It's a bit of a commute, so it's probably not recommended if you have a daily job in Paris, though if you'd rather have some fresh air, space, and quiet, it could be worth the trade-off.

Anyway, asking 450€ plus utilities. I will also most likely be visiting the states for a little over two months (the dog will stay with a friend, and the cat stays at the house), and so you will have it to yourself for part or all of that time (I'm going to try to rent out my room for February and March if I can, so I can pay for my trip). Obviously, because of the trip, I need somebody who wants to stay at least until the end of April. I would even consider renting the whole thing out for 900€/month plus utilities for the period I'm away, if you're looking for a temporary place to yourself (and the cat. Maybe I'll discount it for giving the cat some love while I'm away).

It's pet-friendly, if your pets and my pets get along, by the way.

Any questions, please ask! Thanks!

PS. I still have that Canon Rebel T1i for sale, if you're interested. :-)