The Paris Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Couple Pays for Photographer

Couple Pays for Photographer

Amanda G.
user 53787292
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
I would like to find someone who will take photos of my boyfriend and I in Paris while we are visiting at the end of May. I have a Canon Rebel T3 with a stock lens, but prefer to find someone with a higher quality camera. If not, you could use mine. I would like to take some pictures at the famous sites, Eiffel Tower, Arch of Triumph ect. for one hour or two. I am willing to pay the photographer some money, but was hoping to find something affordable. Maybe a beginner that wants to improve their portfolio. We would pay for your travel to the sites and some extra money or take you for lunch. Nice to meet you all. You can contact me via email: amandagundrum@hotmail.com
Justin W.
user 8327779
London, GB
Post #: 3
Hi Amanda,

I've just seen your request for a photographer to shoot you and your bf while in Paris. Are you still in need of someone? If so I'd like to find out more about your requirements. Please let me either way.

Cheers
Justin
Gabriel
user 12818458
Paris, FR
Post #: 18
Hello!

I've sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if you're set or still looking!

Thanks,

--- Gabriel
http://www.gmawedding...­
canio @ hotmail.com

I would like to find someone who will take photos of my boyfriend and I in Paris while we are visiting at the end of May. I have a Canon Rebel T3 with a stock lens, but prefer to find someone with a higher quality camera. If not, you could use mine. I would like to take some pictures at the famous sites, Eiffel Tower, Arch of Triumph ect. for one hour or two. I am willing to pay the photographer some money, but was hoping to find something affordable. Maybe a beginner that wants to improve their portfolio. We would pay for your travel to the sites and some extra money or take you for lunch. Nice to meet you all. You can contact me via email: amandagundrum@hotmail.com