addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Paris Photography Meetup Group Message Board › 5 Minute Proposal shoot May 10th at 12.15

5 Minute Proposal shoot May 10th at 12.15

kevin h.
user 4277558
Paris, FR
Post #: 14
On Pont Alexandre III A young hopeful will propose to his girlfriend.
This shoot is very fast, and you have to be sure to get the shot on the knee and the ring in hand.
It can be as short as 20 seconds depending on the nervous condition of the poor fool, sorry I meant to say guy!
If you can do it please email kevinhayden62@hotmail.com
kevin h.
user 4277558
Paris, FR
Post #: 15
I'm still looking! I know it's only 50€ but it is only a 5 minute shoot!
Gabriel
user 12818458
Paris, FR
Post #: 19
Hi Kevin,

It's a pity you have not received any of my e-mails nor seen any of my responses elsewhere on the board.

Hope you got someone to do this tomorrow!

--- gabriel
kevin h.
user 4277558
Paris, FR
Post #: 28
Gabriel! You sent me emails?