addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Paris Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Building a portfolio?

Building a portfolio? Newly married couple need photographer - THIS Sunday 11 August, Paris sights

Shalin T.
user 5871629
London, GB
Post #: 2
Bonjour!

My wife and I are newly weds and will be in Paris on Sunday 11 August 2013 and we would love for someone to take some photos of us in this romantic city. We are looking for a photographer who would be interested in going around the main sights (Eiffel Tower, Lover's Bridge, Louvre) during the morning/afternoon.
We both love posing for photos and are very photogenic, so if there is someone who is starting out in photography and wanting to build their portfolio, we would be happy to help! Win win situation for everyone!

Email me if you are interested, please message me or reply to this discussion. Merci Beaucoup!
Richard B.
Richard_Paris
Paris, FR
Post #: 14
Win-win?

This means the photographer gets paid for a day's shoot?

Didn't see the amount in your message.

Please illuminate.
Gabriel
user 12818458
Paris, FR
Post #: 22
Hello Shalin - I sent you a message via MeetUp w/contact info and q.

Please let me know if you got it! Tx.