All levels are welcome, digital or film: New to photography, hobbyists, part-timers, even pros: Meet others in the area that have an interest in photography! Come to a meeting to swap tips and techniques, share your images and stories -- and have fun doing it! Each meeting has a different topic; if you are interested in that topic, then RSVP "Yes" and come to the meeting. If you are not interested -no problem! -but please RSVP with "no".
Mission Statement: We are dedicated to the advancement of photography as art, hobby and profession.
We help our members reach their full creative potential by:
· Sharing ideas and information on all aspects of photography.
· Providing regular programs and competitions for members.
· Creating a space for constructive dialogue, feedback and criticism.
· Providing advice, help and encouragement.
· Providing or sponsoring lectures, demonstrations, and exhibitions for the benefit of the community.
· Providing opportunities for good fellowship and mutual aid.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders