I will build 5 custom drip machines. They will be double drippers (two colors). This is a 4 hour workshop in which you will learn how to operate your drip machine and then... Take your drip machine home. On these machines, I have added a beep and the photosensor if you would like to do laser trigger stuff, making this a multi-function machine.
You will need to supply:
- I have redesigned the machine so that you don't need triggers. Though, you will need a couple of triggers if you want to do laser trigger stuff.
- 2 speedlights - (email me for links to inexpensive speedlights ( approx $45/ea) yongnuos) - I've actually seen people do this with a single speedlight, it's possible.
- a cheap remote trigger for your specific camera ( approx. $10 on amazon)
- your own camera and tripod - to practice in the class
- your own laptop - to modify the program running the drip machine.
Other than that... If you don't have your speedlights and triggers for the class, I will lend you mine. I will go through the crazy stuff that you might want to try with your drip machine, but this is a great place to start. I'm also about to put together a community web portal for drip called drippictures.com, of which you will automatically be a part of.
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the amount of time you spend in front of this drip machine in your own home in your underwear...