June 27, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
C1 Newark is a free 11 week photography course that focuses on learning basic photography. On June 27, 2012 we will hold our first ever Photographer Working Together C1 Student Presentation to close the program for that cycle.
You will be required to bring minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 matted images to receive your certificate. Your families are welcomed.
Here was the idea of the program:
Photographers working together was designed to bring photographers together of all skill levels to learn, share, support, and create great photography.
We had 3 specific goals:
- Mentor, educate, support and foster fellowship among all levels of photographers.
- Enhance confidence in photography
- Raise the level of creativity and skills
Our main objective was to:
1. Learn Photography.
2. Actively go out and photograph our environments.
3. Show our work to the community.
Date: Wednesday, June 27th, 2013
Location: Family Bible Fellowship Ministry Complex
37620 Filbert Street
Newark, CA 94560