You have a state of the arts digital camera with all the latest bells and whistles.
Do you wish you know more about it?
Do you find yourself always shooting on Auto?
Are you overwhelmed by all features of your camera when in manual mode?
,Or do you find your photos are just OK and wish you could use manual like the "Pros" to create that unforgettable photo?
If you ask yourself these questions or just want to your dSLR or advance Point and Shoot.
Join us to learn and network at the "Hands On" Workshop, all about mastering manual photography!
- Getting to know your camera’s controls, settings and menus
- Fundamental exposure variables — aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Using apertures and f-stops to control depth of field
- Using shutter speeds to control motion effects
- Using ISO to influence aperture and shutter speed selection
- Putting theory into practice …
- Techniques for improving camera handling and operation
- Practical exercises involving aperture, shutter speed, ISO
- Review of images created during practical sessions
Workshop Requirements: Each participant is expected to bring a digital camera with a fully charged battery and memory card(s). Because of the many styles and varieties of cameras on the market, participants with specific questions related to the operation of their camera should bring along the user manual for reference to their specific model’s features.