addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Lessons Message Board › Contact info.

Contact info.

Jim N.
user 5919589
Group Organizer
Hillsborough, NC
Hi everyone,

See you tonight at Fabiano's studio.  If my memory serves me well, cell phone reception was a bit spotty there.  Call me if you have any issues finding the place.

From Fabiano:

You can check the location here: www.raleighcapoeira.org

This is an important note for those who will drive there:

DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR GPS!!! YOU WILL NOT FIND IT!!!

The physical address is 2210 East Millbrook Rd, HOWEVER, you will NOT see the building from the street!

Best way to get there is through ATLANTIC AVENUE. You might want to tell your GPS to search for SONIC BURGER instead.

Make a turn as if you are going to Sonic's Drive Thru THEN you will see a brick building in the back in the right side. The sign on top says "Martial-Arts - Aikido"

If you are more like a visual person, check the map at www.raleighcapoeira.org

Jim Northrup  1-252-305-6678