Photography Lessons Message Board › Final Email for Waterfalls shoot.

Final Email for Waterfalls shoot.

Jim N.
user 5919589
Group Organizer
Hillsborough, NC
Hi everyone ~ the weather certainly seems like it's going to cooperate for our shoot tomorrow.  There's a 30% chance of rain upon our arrival and then it will start clearing.  Let's do it!  Here's a link to the weather forecast for Stone Mountain State Park.

http://www.weather.co...­

Here's a link to start to get you excited about shooting tomorrow.   Don't forget your tripods!  If you need one, let me know.  See you at the Hillsborough Parking Deck at 8:30 AM.

http://www.newengland...­

Don't forget that if it's overcast when we are shooting, that is typically the best lighting scenario for this particular set of falls.

Finally, please get there by 8:30 so we can roll shortly thereafter.  If you are jonesin' for coffee or food, there's a Weaver Street Market that has a breakfast buffet, pastries, muffins, coffee and tea right next to the parking deck.  So, get there a little early if you want to carb up before our ride.  I am going to pack bottled water for me.  May I suggest that each of you have what you need to make this trip comfortable, water and snacks.  I'd expect that we may wind up voting to stop for food on the way home, but I am up for whatever everyone else wants to do.  I can easily go without until we get back to Hillsbilly.

See you in the AM!  Jim Northrup  1-252-305-6678