addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Photographers & Models Message Board › I hope to see you tomorrow night

I hope to see you tomorrow night

Larry M
user 7102798
Atlanta, GA

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the mixer and networking tomorrow night at Meehan's Pub at Atlantic Station.

We already have over 35 planning on being there.  Be sure and bring and share your photos if you like.

We'll be in the private room.  Meehan's is just across from the square near the theater.

Parking: Be sure and park in the deck parking.  It's free for the first two hours.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at Larry@marchantproductions.com or Gayle at:  workshops@marchantproductions.com

We look forward to seeing you there.  Remember also, feel free to bring a friend if you like.  Good food and drinks.

Take care,

Larry