addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Photoshop and Digital Imaging Meetup Group Message Board › Photoshop CS2 and Epson Stylus 2200

Photoshop CS2 and Epson Stylus 2200

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Photoshop users,

I recently got a Epson Stylus Photo 2200 and spent the last few days trying to get the prints to make my screen with no luck.. Do any of you have the combination of the two and can provide some help on how to set them up to work well together?

much help is appreciated..
Michael
user 4190551
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 2
Hi Mike...

Here is a web page about the 2200 from Moose Peterson that might help. The PDF has a guide (printable) to help you in setting up to print through Photoshop.

http://www.moosepeter...­

http://www.moosepeter...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Mike,

Epson makes wonderful printers and they have lot's of options. A photographer has to learn to see light to control it, shape it, and make it their own. Printing is like that, you learn to see ink and its capabilities on different substrates. It's always a work in progress. I would be happy to share any information I can supply for your questions.

David Egolf
Color Engineer

Fine Art Printing, Color Management and Ink Jet Profiling meetup group