align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Photoshop and Digital Imaging Meetup Group Message Board › Photo restoration challenge...

Photo restoration challenge...

Michael
user 4190551
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Hello Photoshop Meetup members...

I wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a photo in the file section of the web site as a photo restoration challenge for everyone to play with? It's an old photograph with a variety of damage and flaws to be corrected... Creases, water stains, textured surface reflections from the scan? etc. If you're interested, give it a shot and see what you can do? When you finish resize (72ppi with file size < 1mb) and post in the photo section of the web site in Album titled
"Photo Restoration Challenge"

We're looking for other challenges to offer members to work on. If you have a suggestion, let us know.

If there are any questions, drop me a line. Have fun...!!

Michael (organizer)
Dominic S.
dsphotography
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 1
I used Photoshop Elements to make changes to the restoration shot and have uploaded my 1st attempt. Let me know what you think.