The Photoshop and Digital Imaging Meetup Group Message Board › getting a CS4 beta download for free

getting a CS4 beta download for free

A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks, Igal. After trying[?] er, sorta hearing the bootleg audio on your link, I just saw this "related video" about getting CS4 beta download free. It's 11 minutes long, and hard to read all the typing this guy does - but seems legit - and may be obtainable by the knowledgable and PERSISTANT user*. I'm contacting my Brother to possibly obtain a "gray-market" - nudge-nudge, know what I mean? - copy of the beta for myself w/o any potental irksome 30-day-door-slam problems. [stay tuned] Anyhoo, the magic URL is: http://www.youtube.co...­.
*ps, I have a gray market CS3 PS full-extended version required to "step-up from", if anyone needs.
**pps, somewhat relatedly, do check out Dan Burkholder's site: http://danburkholder....­ for a look at his powerful & heartbreaking PS'd images in his book on Katrina damage in NOLA. It's some wild-ass "Dave Hill" w/ "WIDE-angle" lenses, or something?! It's truely "Photoshop" as "social conscious".
Dan also has his own workshops & .pdf's on using Photomatrix HDR s/w, + anyone can get a free PS mini-tutorial download if you join his mailing list. He's a renowned fine art "platinum" printer and digital expert. *Click "dan's gallery", then "what's new" for his recent shows & activities... I'm nothing, if not "wordy", and I apologize to "Ed" who duly complained of "people" [me, most likely] yakking way too much last time. I just get like a "squirty" little puppy around PS people. Hey, I did say; I have no F***in' life :-( So, mea culpa & sorry T.W.I.M.C - will button-it-up next time. But I'd be nearly mute if "people" would bring PS work to peruse next gathering. Yeah, like that'll ever happen... Correction: I'm a pathetic "cynic" w/ no life. And while never arguing that talking isn't rude, it's also enervating to have a room full of "inert sponges", ergo; Michael's plea for all of us to rise-from-the-dead and get more "engaged". Kindly keep in mind that Mr. Noa isn't getting paid for all his good effort; he just wants to "get-off" on PS like us - and thankfully, that's still legal in this state. So let's all loosen our belts one notch; we'll all get our money's worth, but this was never suppose to be some grim chore. Also, in a related note: August is "National Celebrate Opposable Thumbs Month", so "get a grip". [Ed]
Truth be told: I am a failed comedy film writer from La La Land / El-Lay & you can certainly see why!
I have to dash now to start my own "Bert Monroy" P-shop effort. I'm thinkin' of rendering the entire space shuttle & launch facility towers @ sunset w/ way >15,000 layers this time. This'll take days!

-- Peace, Love, the scent of Patchouli oil, & A FESTIVE WAR CRIMES TRIAL FOR THE CHIMP-IN-CHIEF BEFORE THIS DECADE'S OUT!