addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Photoshop and Digital Imaging Meetup Group Message Board › dave hill for president!

dave hill for president!

A former member
Post #: 10
Sorry to bust-in again, but there's no need for the printouts I was going to distribute next time to anyone interested in the D.H. effect. The instructions I was going to use were too "rigid" as far as considering various resolutions one's given image may start as. Mine are often low-res. ie, 720dpi, and the earlier authors assume, maybe, 2000?, and that affects "effect" greatly! ie., so you have to "play around" a bit. *BTW, I am available for "playing around" [females only - sorry Ken] most any weekday afternoon - drop a line w/ particulars... I love those "particulars"] Anyway, this site I found has more realistic parameters, and it's now the one I follow along to until I learn the steps by rote. URL:http://dev.qd-creativ...­ Flash: there's even an "action" available here to automate this stuff - which I haven't, as yet, explored - but even "w/o a life" I've still had to report for jury duty; pay bills; file for a restraining order against "Nut-Case Annie" [she's smashed my windshield, & poured coral-pink paint all over my new black BMW in some on-going "bunny-boiler" snit]. ruined my coke, too... "Yeah, okay, I SAID I was using "protection". Sheese!, let-it-go... And now, finally, I'm trying to get a modicum of sleep, okay?
ps, I posted a picture of the un-holy Beemer damage @ the end of my pics. Really.
*A homily: "Life is but a flicker of light in time - so don't kill anybody [or their light] today"-- Anon.
Go in Peace.